These are the Virtual Concierge Services’ (“VCS”, “we” or “our”) Shipping policies applicable only to products purchased by you directly from the VCS website.
VCS accepts orders 24 hours a day, every day of the week. Orders are processed in the order they are received and expedited shipping orders, such as Priority and Express shipping, are elevated in priority to meet the delivery deadline.
All orders are shipped from our location in Carnation, WA via USPS. VCS ships to all 50 U.S. states and follows the standard methods available by UPS.
Orders placed are usually processed and shipped within 2~3 business days from the time the order is placed. Priority and Express orders placed before 11:00 AM PST will be processed and shipped out the same business day. Priority and Express orders placed after 11:00 AM PST will be processed and shipped out the next business day.
The day an order ships does not count as a day in transit. Orders placed from Friday to Sunday will be processed the following Monday and shipped within 2~6 days.
UPS does not pick up or deliver on weekends.
**Due to the high volume of orders during holiday seaon you may experience extended processing time up to 7 business days.
** We currently do not ship to APO or FPO address. Orders that contain a different shipping address from billing address may be subject to review, in which case the customer will be contacted. This can delay shipping time.
VCS cannot guarantee same day expedited shipping when an order is placed on hold for review. Tax rate is based on the shipping address and not the billing address.
Overall Return Guidelines
These are Virtual Concierge Services' (“VCS”, “we” or “our”) Overall Return Guidelines applicable only to products purchased by you directly from the VCS website.
All returns must meet the overall guidelines in order for the individual return policy to apply.
• All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain an RMA number by contacting VCS Customer Service through any of the methods provided on our Contact Us page.
• Returns for refund may be subject to a restocking fee. Read more about Refunds and Restocking Fees here.
Products that are received by VCS in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
• Any product not purchased from VCS.
• Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return (i.e., a return initiated for a DOA product that powers on and works properly upon inspection).
• Any product with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label.
• Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product. Refund returns received in this condition may incur a restocking fee or be rejected. Read more about our restocking fee guidelines here.
• Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging.
• Any product that exhibits physical damage.
• Any product which appears tampered, customized, or altered in any way.